DIGITAL PERM: WHAT TO EXPECT

One thing that always scares first-timers is how tight the curls are initially. When you decide to get your hair permed be prepared for this, and don't panic when you find that the curls don't look the way you expected right away. Within a very short time the curls loosen and, depending on the size of the barrel used to create your curls, you will have that much loved Victoria's Secret wavy hair men melt for. Don't be quick to judge. It is the nature of digital perms to loosen over time, from tight curl to tousled wave.digital perm

2 comments:

  1. OLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EU SOU O UNICO A USAR O PERM DIGITAL NO BRASIL E TENHO FEITO CONSTANTEMENTE TESTES E BUSCANDO RESULTADOS PARA OS CABELOS DE BRASILEIRAS.TIVE QUE RECRIAR A TECNICA PARA USAR E TENHO FEITO PROGRESSO.GOSTARIA DE MAIS INFORMACOES PARA MEU APEFEICOAMENTO.GOSTARIA MUITO DE DICAS PARA EU REFORMULAR E ADAPTAR AOS NOSSOS CABELOS......ESTOU DESCOBRINDO NOVAS FORMAS DE APLICAR O METODO PARA AMPLIAR O USO EM OUTRAS NACOES.AGRADECO OPINIOES..GLECCIANOLUZ@UOL.COM.BR

    GRATO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog inspired me to get a digital perm. I went to a reputable salon yesterday and got it done. I showed them the picture above and told them that was what I wanted.

    I know your post says that it wont be what I expect at first, but I'm freaking out. The waves (not curls, like what I expected) are really close together and make my hair look frizzy.

    Is this normal?

    ReplyDelete